Lab Armor Chill Bucket
The essence of the Chill Bucket.
WATERLESS SOLUTIONS THAT PROTECT YOUR LAB WORK
The Chill Bucket™ makes it easy to run your experiments without risking contamination from wet ice. Now you can cool everything ice-free — Lab Armor Beads power the new Chill Bucket. From 4 ºC to -20 ºC, the Chill Bucket delivers up to 4 hours of constant cooling on one ice pack or with a handful of dry ice pellets. Every Chill Bucket Kit includes a durable polyurethane laboratory bucket and lid, two gel packs, and a mesh sack filled with 2 liters of metallic thermal beads. Essentially, you get a completely reinvented ice bucket. The Chill Bucket™ gives you amazing new ways to cool samples while keeping them dry and contamination-free. Its so cool, you’ll never use ice again. We promise.
In the Box
- Chill Bucket with Lid
- Two Chill Packs
- Bead Bag with 2 L Beads
- Four Liter Capacity
- Polyurethane Construction
- Durable & Lightweight
- Shaped to Balance in One Arm
- Molded Side Knobs
- Includes Lid
- Condensation Free
- Hand Wash with Mild Detergent, Towel Dry
- H 7.0 X W 10.5 X D 7.0" (H 17.8 X W 26.7 X D 17.8cm)
- Durable Rubbermaid Gel Pack
- Lasts for Hours
- Reusable; Freeze and Reuse
- Durable Nylone Mesh Fabric
- See Thru for Visibility
- Mildew and Rot Resistant
- Drawstring Closure
- H 17.25 X W 12.5 X D 12.25" (H 44 X W 32 X D 31cm)
Dry Beads are a Better Solution than Wet Ice
• Vessels stay dry and in place. Keep samples organized. Avoid water puddles and float-away tubes.• Get greater temperature flexibility. Use Chill Packs or dry ice. Use ambient or cold beads.• Save on energy-consuming ice machines. The Chill Bucket can replace ice wherever ice is used.
Here's How it Works
Cool the Bead Bag and Chill Packs in your refrigerator or freezer. Then assemble the Chill Bucket - Chill Packs on bottom. Use the bucket and Chill Packs at 0-8 ºC or substitute the Chill Packs with dry ice for -20 ºC temperatures, or you can even create your own custom temperature range by starting with beads at ambient or cooled to 4 ºC, -20 ºC, or -80 ºC
The Chill Bucket can maintain cold temperatures for 4 or more hours with one Chill Pack. If you need up to 8 or more hours of cold, simply add a second Chill Pack to the bucket.