United Scientific Short Path Distillation Kit
Starting at $350.00
- Short Path Distillation Head, Vacuum Jacketed, 24/40 (Contains 1)
- Flask, Round Bottom, 2-Neck 250ml (Contains 1)
- Distillation Receiver, Cow-Type, 1-to-3, 24/40 (Contains 1)
- Glass Inlet Tube, with Tapered End, 11” (Contains 1)
- Clamp for Jointed Glassware, Plastic, size 24 (Contains 1)
- Thermometer, Red Spirit, -10° to 50° C, 12” (Contains 6)
- Flask, Round Bottom, Single Neck, 50ml, 24/40 (Contains 3)
- Inlet Adapter, Rubber, with Glass Connector, 24/40 (Contains 1)
- Stopper, Glass, Penny Head, 24/40 (Contains 3)
This kit contains essential components for short path distillation. All glass parts are manufactured from high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass.
Short Path Distillation Head with 24/40 flask joints and 10/30 thermometer port features a condenser coil and three ¼” hose nozzles, two for condenser and one for vacuum.
The cow-type Distillation Receiver has one 24/40 outer joint and three 24/40 inner joints that can be used to attach up to three 50ml Single Neck round bottom flasks.
The 250ml round bottom 2-Neck flask includes 24/40 outer joints to accept the Distillation Head and the Rubber Inlet Adapter. The Rubber Inlet Adapter holds the tapered Glass Inlet Tube.
The Thermometer, with a range of -10° to 50° C and filled with a petroleum-based solution with red dye, connects to the Distillation Head through the 10/30 port.
Penny Head Glass Stoppers are included to cap the 50ml Single Neck round bottom flasks after distillate is collected.
|Sku||Weight, lbs||Height, in||Width, in||Length, in|