Compact Microplate Heat Sealer
Starting at from $210.00 Sale $189.00
MicroTS: A Compact Fixed Temperature Microplate Sealer
The Vitl MicroTS Plate Sealer is a compact, fixed temperature manual heat sealer designed for use in low throughput laboratories where space is limited but speed and reliability is paramount.
The design led LabCompare to comment on being amazed at how light it is:
Heat sealing your microplates creates a gas and water-tight seal around each of the wells, reducing the risk of contaminating or losing your sample .
If you use a range of microplates and heat seals, you may be better off with the MicroTS’s bigger brother, the more flexible Variable Temperature Heat Sealer (VTS).
Vitl also stock a variety of foil and film microplate heat seals including clear, solvent resistant, pierceable and peelable seals.
Key Features and Tech Specs
- • Space saving design with a very small footprint and low height
- • Lightweight (only 4 Kg)
- • Unique, ergonomic sealing action to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury
- • Fast warm up time (<10 mins)
- • One-time seal with uniform heat distribution meaning there is no need to rotate or reapply
- • LED to indicate when the MicroTS is at its pre-set sealing temperature (170oC)
The MicroTS Microplate Sealer requires at least one adapter plate which are sold separately
- • Sample Storage
- • PCR
- • Sample Archiving
|V903005 Deepwell plates
V903003 Skirted microplate
V903004 96 well semi-skirted and unskirted microplate