Autoclaves & Steam Sterilizers
When sterility is an absolute requirement, today's laboratory scientists turn to Lab Depot autoclaves. The most widely used method for heat sterilization is the laboratory autoclave. Laboratory autoclaves using steam to provide required sterilization temperatures over long periods of time work best to insure complete safety.
Steam Sterilizers sterilize glass beakers, pipettes, test tubes and flasks. Metal and plastic instruments, syringes, needles, brushes, rubber gloves, catheters, rubber tubing, dressings, linens, petri dishes and more.
- Benchmark Micro-Bead Sterilizer
Starting at from $525.00 Sale $446.25
- Benchmark Scientific BioClave 16 and BioClave Mini - Autoclave
Starting at from $38.00 Sale $32.30
- STERILMATIC Steam Sterilizer Autoclave Options & Accessories
Starting at from $110.00 Sale $104.50
- STERILMATIC STM-E Analog Steam Sterilizer - Autoclave
Starting at from $13,980.00 Sale $13,281.00
- STERILMATIC STM-ED Digital Steam Sterilizer - Autoclave
Starting at from $16,800.00 Sale $15,960.00