Orion™ Star A326 pH, Dissolved Oxygen, RDO and Temperature Portable Waterproof Multiparameter Meter
Starting at from $1,338.00 Sale $1,204.20
Get high accuracy and premium performance everywhere you need it with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Star A326 pH, DO and RDO Portable Meter, designed for a wide range of pH, mV, ORP, dissolved oxygen and temperature testing and field applications. Evaluate samples in the most demanding locations using this waterproof meter with IP67-rated housing. Use the two meter channels to measure pH and dissolved oxygen simultaneously or view each channel separately. Log up to 5000 data point sets with time / date stamp and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer.
- Get the information you need quickly and easily from the large, backlit graphic LCD display; informative display shows individual pH/mV/RmV or dissolved oxygen in percent saturation or concentration results with temperature, or all results at once.
- Additional helpful information include electrode status, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration points.
- Meter has plain language screen prompts, soft keys that update for easy selection and a multilanguage interface that supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese.
- Thermo Scientific™ AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen, indicator alerts user when readings are stable and timed reading gathers data in specific time intervals.
- Meter offers up to five point pH calibration with automatic recognition for USA/NIST™ and DIN buffers.
- User can fix pH calibration errors without a complete recalibration with calibration editing.
- Meter provides get accurate DO results with automatic temperature, manual salinity and automatic/ manual barometric pressure correction.
- Meter can calibrate DO using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, a Winkler Titration or zero point calibration
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 5,000 data points with time and date stamp.
- USB and RS232 ports and complimentary data analysis software allows user to easily transfer data and keep meter software up-to-date.
- Four AA batteries (included) provide more than 800 hours of operation; purchase the universal power adapter (sold separately) to use on AC power.
- Meter is perfectly portable, waterproof and protected to take anywhere with a IP67-rated housing.
- Meter comes with a three-year replacement warranty.
|AC Adapter||Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (sold separately, Cat. No. 1010003)|
|Accuracy Barometer||±6 mmHg|
|Accuracy mV||±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|Accuracy Percent Saturation (Polarographic DO)||±2 % saturation or ±2% of reading whichever is greater|
|Accuracy Percent Saturation (RDO)||±2 % saturation ≤ 200 % saturation, ±10 % saturation > 200 % saturation|
|Accuracy Polarographic DO||±0.2 mg/L or ±2% of reading, whichever is greater|
|Accuracy RDO||±0.1 mg/L up to 8 mg/L, ±0.2 mg/L from 8 to 20 mg/L, ±10% of reading up to 50 mg/L|
|Alarm Output||High/low limit alarm, calibration due alarm|
|Barometric Pressure Correction||400 to 850 mmHg, automatic using built-in barometer or manual entry|
|Battery Life (Average)||800 hours|
|Battery Type||Four AA (included)|
|Calibration Modes||pH with calibration editing option, relative mV (RmV), ORP, dissolved oxygen and temperature|
|Calibration Modes||Water-saturated air, air-saturated water, manual (Winkler titration), zero point|
|Calibration Points mV||1 point relative mV (RmV) mode, 1 point ORP mode|
|Calibration Points pH||1 to 5|
|Certifications Compliance||CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|Data Log Function Type||Automatic data logging with Auto-Read and Timed measure modes; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|Data Management Details||Transfer single, range or all data points to printer or computer|
|Data Points||5000 with date and time stamp|
|Description||Orion Star A326 pH/RDO/DO portable meter|
|Dimensions LxWxH||24 cm x 10 cm x 6.5 cm (9.5" x 3.9" x 2.6")|
|Display Type||Graphic LCD with backlight|
|Includes||Star A326 pH/RDO/DO meter, 4 AA batteries, literature, computer cable and calibration test certificate|
|Inputs||BNC (pH or ORP electrode), pin-tip (reference electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (ATC temperature probe), 9 pin MiniDIN (RDO optical or polarographic DO sensor with built-in temperature)|
|Keypad||Comprehensive with menu-specific function keys and dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys|
|Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese; Portuguese and Korean available with software update|
|Measurement Modes||pH, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature; dissolved oxygen as % saturation or mg/L with temperature and barometric pressure|
|Memory||Non-volatile memory preserves data log, calibration log and meter settings|
|Methods||10 per channel with password protection|
|Model||Orion Star A326 pH/mV/RmV/ORP/RDO Optical/Dissolved Oxygen/Temperature Portable Meter|
|Power Supply||4 AA batteries (included) or universal AC adapter (sold separately)|
|Range Barometric Pressure||400 to 850 mmHg|
|Range Percent Saturation (Polarographic DO)||0.0 to 600.0 % saturation|
|Range Percent Saturation (RDO)||0.0 to 500.0 % saturation|
|Range pH||-2.000 to 20.000pH|
|Range Polarographic DO||0.00 to 90.00 mg/L|
|Range RDO||0.00 to 50.00 mg/L|
|Range Relative mV||±2000.0mV|
|Range Temperature||-5.0 to 105.0 °C, 22.0 to 221.0 °F|
|Relative Humidity Range||5 to 85 %, non-condensing|
|Resolution Barometric Pressure||1 mmHg|
|Resolution Percent Saturation (Polarographic DO)||0.1, 1 % saturation|
|Resolution Percent Saturation (RDO)||0.1, 1 % saturation|
|Resolution pH||0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH|
|Resolution Polarographic DO||0.01, 0.1 mg/L|
|Resolution RDO||0.01, 0.1 mg/L|
|Resolution Temperature||0.1°C, 0.1°F|
|Salinity Correction Factor||0.0 to 45.0 ppt, automatic correction using manual entry of sample salinity|
|Stability||Selectable fast, medium, slow or Smart Stability setting; Selectable off or Automatic Smart averaging setting|
|Temperature Ambient Operating||5 to 45°C, 41° to 113°F|
|Temperature Probe Calibration||1 point temperature offset calibration|
|Temperature Selection||Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe|
|Warranty||3 year meter warranty|
|Weight||0.5 kg, 1.2 lbs|