Orion™ Star A325 pH, Conductivity and Temperature Portable Waterproof Multiparameter Meter
Starting at from $1,317.00 Sale $1,185.30
Get high accuracy and premium performance everywhere you need it with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Star A325 pH and Conductivity Portable Meter, designed for a wide range of pH, mV, ORP, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, resistivity and temperature testing and field applications. Evaluate samples in the most demanding locations using this waterproof meter with IP67-rated housing. Use the two channels to measure pH and conductivity simultaneously or view each channel separately. Log up to 5000 data point sets with time / date stamp and transfer logs to a printer or computer.
- Get the information you need quickly and easily from the large, backlit graphic LCD display, which shows individual pH/mV/RmV or conductivity/TDS/salinity/resistivity results with temperature, or all results at once.
- Additional helpful information includes electrode status, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration points.
- Advanced features such as stability and averaging provide additional options allowing for laboratory accuracy everywhere you need it.
- Plain language screen prompts and soft keys that update for easy selection
- Multilanguage interface that supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese
- Thermo Scientific™ AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen, ready indicator alerts when readings are stable and timed reading gathers data in specific time intervals
- Up to five point pH calibration offers automatic recognition for USA/NIST™ and DIN buffers
- Calibration editing allows user to fix pH calibration errors without a complete recalibration.
- Selectable cell constant allows for use with 2- or 4-cell conductivity cells.
- Selectable reading reference temperatures of 5°, 10°, 15°, 20° or 25°C with linear, nonlinear, nLFu or EP curve options offer advanced accuracy in conductivity readings.
- User can choose practical salinity or natural sea water curves for salinity readings.
- Linear or ISO/EN 27888 curves for TDS are available.
- USB and RS232 ports and complimentary data analysis software allow user to easily transfer data and keep meter software up to date.
|AC Adapter||Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (sold separately, Cat. No. 1010003)|
|Accuracy Conductivity||0.5% of reading ±1 digit > 3 μS; 0.5% of reading ±0.01 μS ≤ 3 μS|
|Accuracy mV||±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|Accuracy Resistivity||0.5% of reading ±1 digit|
|Accuracy Salinity||0.5% of reading ±1 digit|
|Accuracy TDS||0.5% of reading ±1 digit|
|Alarm Output||High/low limit alarm, calibration due alarm|
|Battery Life (Average)||800 hours|
|Battery Type||Four AA (included)|
|Calibration Modes||pH with calibration editing option, relative mV (RmV), ORP, conductivity with calibration editing option and temperature|
|Calibration Points Conductivity||Up to 5|
|Calibration Points mV||1 point relative mV (RmV) mode, 1 point ORP mode|
|Calibration Points pH||1 to 5|
|Cell Constant||0.001 to 199.9 cm-1|
|Certifications Compliance||CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|Data Log Function Type||Automatic data logging with Auto-Read and Timed measure modes; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|Data Management Details||Transfer single, range or all data points to printer or computer|
|Data Points||5000 with date and time stamp|
|Description||Orion Star A325 pH/conductivity portable meter|
|Dimensions LxWxH||24 cm x 10 cm x 6.5 cm (9.5" x 3.9" x 2.6")|
|Display Type||Graphic LCD with backlight|
|Includes||Star A325 pH/conductivity meter, 4 AA batteries, literature, computer cable and calibration test certificate|
|Inputs||BNC (pH or ORP electrode), pin-tip (reference electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (conductivity sensor with built-in temperature or ATC temperature probe)|
|Keypad||Comprehensive with menu-specific function keys and dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys|
|Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese; Portuguese and Korean available with software update|
|Measurement Modes||pH, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature; conductivity, TDS, salinity or resistivity with temperature|
|Memory||Non-volatile memory preserves data log, calibration log and meter settings|
|Methods||10 per channel with password protection|
|Model||Orion Star A325 pH/mV/RmV/ORP/Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature Portable Meter|
|Power Supply||4 AA batteries (included) or universal AC adapter (sold separately)|
|Range Conductivity||0.001 µS/cm to 3000 mS/cm|
|Range pH||-2.000 to 20.000pH|
|Range Relative mV||±2000.0mV|
|Range Resistivity||2 ohm to 100.0 meg-ohm|
|Range Salinity||0.06 to 80.00 psu, 0.05 to 42.00 ppt|
|Range TDS||0.001 to 200.0 ppm|
|Range Temperature||-5.0 to 105.0 °C, 22.0 to 221.0 °F|
|Relative Humidity Range||5 to 85 %, non-condensing|
|Resolution Conductivity||0.001 μS minimum, auto ranging up to 4 significant digits|
|Resolution pH||0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH|
|Resolution Resistivity||1 ohm or 0.1 meg-ohm, auto ranging|
|Resolution Salinity||0.01 psu or 0.01 ppt minimum, auto ranging|
|Resolution TDS||0.001 ppm minimum, auto ranging up to 4 significant digits|
|Resolution Temperature||0.1°C, 0.1°F|
|Salinity Measurement Modes||Practical salinity (psu) or natural sea water (ppt)|
|Stability||Selectable fast, medium, slow or Smart Stability setting; Selectable off or Automatic Smart averaging setting|
|TDS Factor Range||Linear (0.02 to 9.99)|
|Temperature Ambient Operating||5 to 45°C, 41° to 113°F|
|Temperature Compensation||Linear, nLFn (non-linear ultra pure water), nLFu (non-linear ultra pure degassed water), EP (off with warning) or off|
|Temperature Probe Calibration||1 point temperature offset calibration|
|Temperature Reference Options||5, 10, 15, 20, 25°C|
|Temperature Selection||Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe|
|Warranty||3 year meter warranty|
|Weight||0.5 kg, 1.2 lbs|