TLD Titration Kit
Starting at $252.60
Our titration kit provides all the hardware needed for an acid-base titration.
TLD Titration Kit includes:
• 20114 Series Buret 25mL (20114-25), 50mL (20114-50), or 100mL (20114-100) with PTFE stopcock: 20114 Series Burets meet ASTM E-287 Class A Specifications for tolerance. Made from Schott DURAN® tubing for exceptional quality, accuracy, and uniform wall thickness. Feature durable, permanent markings; fine, sharp lines and large, easy-to-read numbers. Supplied with PTFE stopcocks to eliminate freezing and lubricant contamination and to provide a precision fit within the barrel. Ideal for use in research and other institutional laboratories requiring the accuracy of a Class A model. All sizes are supplied with a 2mm stopcock bore plug.
• Erlenmeyer flask set (FGSET5): Set of 5 flasks: 50mL, 125mL, 250mL, 500mL, and 1000mL.
• Scilogex BlueSpin Classic/Analog Magnetic Stirrer (86152003): Features; LED display, 0 to 1500rpm Speed Range, Long life brushless motor, Electronic speed control for constant speed even during changes in load, High magnetic adhesion, Long life DC motor, 5.3" Plate Diameter
• PTFE Octagonal Stirring Bar (303275-0009): 2” x 5/16”
• 0-14 pH strips (92110): These pH sticks are non-bleeding. They are recommended for measurement of the pH of weakly buffered or strongly alkaline solutions. Test samples are not contaminated by the indicator dyes.
• Triangular Support with Rod (TSR420): Heavy cast-iron triangular bases, with black enamel finish and zinc plated steel rods. 4” legs and 20” x 3/8” Rod Length/Diameter
• Deluxe Single Burette Clamp (CLBURDS): Deluxe Burette clamps are die casted from aluminum and feature black rubber sleeves for firm gripping of burettes. The adjustable clamps hold up to 30mm OD burettes, which are held in place by the pressure created by the springs. For use with rods up to 19mm diameter.