GT31 Stirrings System
Starting at from $1,096.00 Sale $1,041.20
The GT31 is an improved version of the standard dual-shaft stirring system that has been a favorite with chemists and lab technicians everywhere. It has a totally enclosed, 1/40 hp, permanent-magnet motor with two output shafts. The armature shaft provides high speeds for mixing light materials, while the geared shaft generates higher torque at slower speeds for stirring more viscous mixtures. Continuously variable speed control.
· Wide variety of sizes and horsepower ratings to meet most applications
· Feedback circuitry to maintain speed even when viscosity changes
· DC-filtered motors on most models to handle heavier loads and provide greater durability
· Propellers and paddles for most applications
· Cord-connected controls for safety and convenience
· Reversible motor
Specifications: The GT31 stirring system is furnished complete with motor and mounting bracket, controller, and the following accessories:
· 099D A210101 - 3-jaw, keyless chuck
· 099D A210106 - paddle
· 099D A210107 - propeller
· 099D A283040 - right angle clamp
· Lab stand 099D A130150 is recommended to mount the GT31.
Lab bench case: 8"w x 6"d x 3.38"h
Motor bracket: 4.38"w x 4.38"d x 5.5"h, with 8.5" rod
Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
Note: Lab Stand sold separately (see accessories)