Across Int. Kangaroo 300
Starting at $50.00
The Traceable Kangaroo™ Thermometer carries the 42-inch probe-cable in a reel-compartment pouch in the back of the unit. This perfect carry-around unit fits in any pocket, or use the convenient flip-open stand.
Intuitive, never-read-the-instructions operation allows every user to record identical results. Range is –58.0 to 572°F and –50.0 to 300°C with a resolution of 0.1° (between –19.9 to 199.9) otherwise 1° and an accuracy of ±1°C (between –30 and 250°C) otherwise ±2°C. High and low alarm may be programmed in 1° increments. HOLD key freezes the display to record a current reading.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
- Precision memory feature automatically captures and recalls minimum/maximum temperature readings over any time period, °F/°C switchable
- Efficient alarm continues to sound every minute until temperature returns to non-alarm conditions
- 4 inches length (7.5 inches including the plastic handle) x 0.14 inch diameter stainless steel probe, 42 inches probe cable
- Compact size: 2.5 x 4.75 x 0.5 inches and weights 2.75 ounces
- LR44 cell battery will run continuously for 1 year
- Large 0.75 inch digits are readable from 20 feet
- -50.0 to 300°C with a resolution of 0.1°C
|Sku||Temperature Range||Resolution||Length, in|
|KangarooThermo||-50 to 300°C||0.1°C||4 in. (7.5 in. including the plastic handle)|