Dual thermometer displays the temperatures of two separate probes in °C and °F. Allows putting one probe in the freezer and another in the refrigerator (or measure two areas of a refrigerator).
Range is -58/158°F and -50/70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and an accuracy of ±1°C. Displays date and time when minimum and maximum temperatures occur. Audible and visual alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below two set points. Alarm is programmable in 1° increments.
Three foot cable permits refrigerator or freezer doors to close on it. Probe is sealed in a media bottle (1 x 2 inch) filled with a nontoxic glycol solution.
- Range is -58/158°F to -50/70°C
- Resolution is 0.1°. Accuracy is ±1°C
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments
- Three foot micro-cable
- Size is 3-1/2 x 1-3/4 x 1 inches
- Weight is 3-2/3 ounces
- Supplied with 2 AAA Batteries
- A 2 Year Certificate is included