Starting at from $317.20 Sale $269.62
The RS-102 is stronger, faster, and has more than twice the capacity of competing palm-sized microcentrifuges. The RS-102 is a compact, countertop centrifuge with a 4-position switch: Off/Pulse/6,000 RPM/10,000 RPM. The high capacity 16-position rotor receives 1.5 or 2.0 ml tubes. Oversized soft rubber base absorbs vibration and stops bench walking. Rapid slow down, from 10,000 RPM to zero in approximately 20 seconds.
Model No.: RS-102
Power requirements: 110 -120 VAC 60 HZ 1.5 amps, grounded cord
Net weight: 5 lb. (shipping weight 6 lb.)
Dimensions: 9 inches tall x 7 inches diameter Motor: Ball bearing, high efficiency, permanent magnet DC
Speed selections: Off/Pulse/6,000/10,000
RPM: Low-6,000 High-10,000
RCF: Low-1735/2245, High-4819/6238
Rotor capacity: 16 tubes, 1.5 or 2.0 ml (holes numbered 1-16) , optional 0.2ml strip rotor also available
Rotor type: 45°, unique vertical loading
Warranty: 2 year, repair or replacement
· The RS-102 is stronger, faster, and has more than twice the capacity of competing palm-sized microcentrifuges.
· Fast enough for DNA research, but inexpensive enough for any lab or individual.
· 4 position switch: Off/Pulse/6,000 RPM/10,000 RPM
· Easy to read graphics indicating RPM and RCF.
· Easy-load rotor permits tubes to be loaded vertically, but spin in 45° position.
· Oversized soft rubber base efficiently absorbs vibration, reduces noise and vibration transmitted to bench, stops bench walking, resists tipping, and absorbs impact from careless handling.
· 16 position rotor receives 1.5 or 2.0 ml tubes, each hole is clearly marked by numbers.
· Optional 0.2ml strip rotor is also available.
· Reasonably priced extra rotors to accommodate large classrooms.
· Oversized 8mm shaft will not bend from abuse or imbalance.
· Forced air ventilation
· Safety switch instantly cuts power when cover is slightly ajar, will not operate without cover in place.
· Grounded cord, double insulated construction
· Precision manufacturing: Made in the USA!
· Two Year Warranty