Dispensette® S Trace Analysis Bottletop Dispenser
Starting at from $1,151.40 Sale $978.69
NEW! The Dispensette® S Trace Analysis is the next generation bottletop dispenser for precise volume dispensing of high-purity media for trace analysis. It is especially suited for dispensing acids, bases and hydrogen peroxide in the volume range from 1 to 10 mL. The components of the fluid path have been selected to only contain the highest purity materials, such as fluoroplastics and sapphire. The result is a trace metal content of dispensed liquid generally in the low ppb range, or even in the low ppt range, depending on the application. Both platinum-iridium and tantalum valve springs are available for application compatibility.
- • Simple to mount discharge tube available with or without integrated recirculation valve
- • Designed without additional sealing rings for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- • Replaceable discharge valve with safety valve
- • Olive-shaped filling valve for firmer attachment of filling tubes
- • Improved flow technology results in faster priming
- • Scalloped track for secure volume setting on analog dispensers
Click links below for more information.
This instrument is designed for dispensing liquids, observing the following physical limits:
- • Use between +15°C and +40°C (59°F and 104°F) of instrument and reagent
- • Density up to 3.8 g/cm³
- • Vapor pressure up to max. 600 mbar; aspirate slowly above 300mbar in order to prevent the liquid from boiling
- • Kinematic viscosity up to 500 mm²/s (dynamic viscosity [mPas] = kinematic viscosity [mm²/s] x density [b/cm³])
Never use this instrument with:
- • Liquids attacking PP (screw cap), Al2O3-ceramic, ETFE, FEP, PFA and PTFE (e.g., dissolved sodium azide*)
- • Liquids which are decomposed catalytically by platinum-iridium (e.g. H2O2) or tantalum, depending on the construction of the instrument
- • Organic solvents
- • Hydrochloric acid > 20% and nitric acid > 30%
- • Trifluoroacetic acid
- • Explosive liquids (e.g., carbon disulfide)
- • Suspensions as solid particles may clog or damage the instrument (e.g., of charcoal)
- • The Dispensette® TA must NOT be autoclaved
(*Dissolved sodium azide permitted up to a max. concentration of 0.1%)
The Dispensette® S Trace Analysis bottletop dispenser is supplied with: discharge tube, valve mounting/calibration tool, ETFE and PTFE adapters (GL28, GL32, S40), telescoping filling tube, recirculation tube (optional), performance certificate, operating manual, and one year warranty.
|A* ≤ ±||CV* ≤||w/o Recirculation Valve
|w/ Recirculation Valve
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation
*The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring ot the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.