HST10 Series Stir Tester
Starting at from $2,055.00 Sale $1,952.25
The HST10 is available in direct-drive or geared models with a totally enclosed, 1/17 hp, permanent-magnet DC motor. Digital readout displays speed in rpm's and torque in gm-cm (kg-cm for geared motors). Front panel switch toggles between speed and torque.
· Actual speeds are displayed and maintained by a synthetic tachogenerator. (Speed is kept within less than 1% of the base speed from no-load to more than 100% of full-load regardless of AC line voltage fluctuations of ±10%.)
· Viscosity measurement is easier thanks to a controller with a digital readout switch able between speed and torque.
· Data on shear stress, shear rate, velocity gradients, and viscosity is accumulated easily with external DC multi-volt signals for speed and torque (for strip or X-Y recorders) available through an output port on the rear of the control.
· Operator convenience and safety is increased with cord connections between drive motors and controls to allow control placement away from hostile environments.
Specifications: The HST10 includes a reversible drive motor with mounting bracket, controller, and the following accessories:
· 099D A210101 3-jaw, keyless chuck and arbor (with HST10N and HST210N only)
· 099D A260108 3-jaw, keyless chuck and arbor (for HST10 geared motors)
· 099D A210106 paddle
· 099D A210107 propeller
· 100D LC300 heavy-duty 90° clamp
· Lab stand 099D A130150 is recommended to mount the HST10.
Lab bench case: 8"w x 8"d x 4.75"h
Motor bracket: 4.38"w x 4.38"d x 7"h, with 8" rod
Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
Note: Lab Stand sold separately (see accessories)