GT24 Stirrings System
Starting at from $1,169.00 Sale $1,110.55
The GT24 stirring system offers the user a stirrer with more power than the GT31 and a selection of speed ranges up to 2,500 rpm. This model combines today's permanent-magnet motor technology with solid-state electronics. It features totally enclosed, 1/17 hp, cool, and quiet-running motors with direct-drive and geared options, with continuously variable speed control.
· Wide variety of sizes and horsepower ratings to meet most applications
· Feedback circuitry to maintain speed even when viscosity changes
· DC-filtered motors on most models to handle heavier loads and provide greater durability
· Propellers and paddles for most applications
· Cord-connected controls for safety and convenience
· Reversible motors
Specifications: The GT24 stirring system is furnished complete with motor and mounting bracket, controller, and the following accessories:
· 099D A210106 - paddle
· 099D A210107 - propeller
· 099D A210101 - 3-jaw, keyless chuck (with GT24N and GT224N only)
· 099D A260108 - 3-jaw, keyless chuck and arbor (with GT2406, GT22406, GT2412 and GT22412 only)
· 100D LC300 - heavy-duty 90° clamp
· Lab stand 099D A130150 is recommended to mount the GT24.
Lab bench case: 8"w x 6"d x 3.38"h
Motor bracket: 4.38"w x 4.38"d x 5.5"h, with 8.5" rod
Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
Note: Lab Stand sold separately (see accessories)