pH Micro and Semi-Micro Electrodes
Micro electrodes are designed to measure small volumes down to 0.5 μL. These are extremely delicate electrodes because of their size and should be treated as such. The small stem and bulb diameter allow the electrode to be inserted into small devices such as 384 microwell plates. There are are a variety to choose from based on your measurement needs.
The ROSS 8220BNWP micro electrode provides the best accuracy and response time of the micro electrodes. It can be used in biological samples. The 8220BNWP is more durable than the silver chloride electrodes.
Silver chloride micro electrodes are single junction electrodes. They are avaiable to measure samples as small as 0.5 μL, for use in NMR tubes and available with a stainless steel needle tip over the glass stem and bulb.
The double junction micro electrode is for moderate size samples. The double junction design is good for use when measuring TRIS samples, proteins, sulfides or biologicals.
- Orion™ 8103BN ROSS™ Combination Semi-micro pH Electrode
Starting at from $603.00 Sale $482.40
- Orion™ 8103BNUWP ROSS Ultra™ pH Electrode
Starting at from $683.00 Sale $546.40
- Orion™ 8115BNUWP ROSS Ultra™ Electrode
Starting at from $582.00 Sale $465.60
- Orion™ 8175BNWP ROSS™ Sure-Flow™ pH Electrode
Starting at from $576.00 Sale $460.80
- Orion™ 9103BNWP Combination pH Electrode
Starting at from $349.00 Sale $279.20
- Orion™ 9110DJWP Double Junction pH Electrode
Starting at from $274.00 Sale $205.50
- Orion™ 9826BN Micro pH Electrode
Starting at from $600.00 Sale $480.00
- Orion™ 9863BN Micro pH Electrode
Starting at from $643.00 Sale $514.40
- Orion™ PerpHecT™ ROSS™ Combination pH Micro Electrode
Starting at from $661.00 Sale $495.75