Flexi-Therm Dry Block Heater
Starting at $1,140.00
It's time for a new generation of dry block heater
You shouldn’t have to waste time making sure that your samples are being heated to the temperature that your block heater says they are.
You shouldn’t have to put tin foil over your consumables to make sure the heat stays in
You shouldn’t have to stare at a stopwatch to make sure you heat for the right amount of time.
… And now you don’t have to.
The Flexi-Therm, coupled with one of the Vitl Heated Modules, provides accurate, repeatable heating for most laboratory consumables including microplates, microtubes and larger tubes.
Key Features and Tech Specs
- • Temperature accuracy +/- 0.1C
- • Visual countdown timer and audible alert on completion of heating
- • Heated lid on some Heated Modules gives direct consumable contact
- • Compact unit with a small footprint
- • Simple digital user interface
- • Memory function for previously used settings
- • Supports our complete range of interchangeable Heated Modules
The Flexi-Therm requires at least one interchangeable Heated Module which are sold separately.
- • Preheating of samples
- • Thawing frozen samples
- • Reactions requiring good thermal control
- • Sample incubation
- • Maintaining sample temperature after mixing with the Ther-Mix