Your browser does not meet current security standards and will be unable to proceed through checkout. To finalize your purchase online please update your browser or give us a call at 1.800.733.2522 to place your order.
The EDU-ADA permits wheelchair access to the workstation. Controls are mounted in a handheld remote box that can be placed adjacent to or inside the work area. The EDU-ADA permits wheelchair access to the workstation. Controls are mounted in a handheld remote box that can be placed adjacent to or inside the work area.
Includes ASTM-100 multi-layered filter and prefilter.
The EDU Series Ductless Demonstration Fume Hoods are designed for individual and group applications where clear front, side and rear walls permit 360° visibility. The high efficiency carbon filtration and air management system protects both the user and the classroom environment from hazardous vapors generated on and above the work surface. The EDU series units are mounted on heavy-duty transfer carts and are sized to fit through standard doorways for easy transportation from lab to lab.
• Compliant with ANSI, OSHA, AFNOR and BSI safety standards.
• Portable unit with transparent front, back and side walls for maximum visibility. The EDU series offers personnel and environmental protection, optimal energy savings and zero toxic emissions to the room.
• Model EDU-ADA on mounting stand. Stand can be fitted with optional adjustable height legs (shown) or optional mobile locking casters.
• Science Class Lectures
• Safety Practice Demonstrations
• Laboratory Assignments
• The cabinet exterior is 100% made in the U.S.A., fabricated with an epoxy-coated steel superstructure around clear front, side and rear panels.
• The front safety panels lift up on hinges for easy access to the interior.
• Locking casters permit complete portability from lab to lab.
• The overall width and height are sized to fit easily through standard doorways.
Prevents accidental disconnect of services to mobile fume hoods and prevents unauthorized access to main service connections which are securely locked away when not in use. Features include:
• Professional Construction
• Key Locked
• Recess or flush wall or bench mounted versions available
• Isolated single switch electrical sockets (13 amp)
• Quick release connections for: water, waste and gas
• Optional RJ45 outlet
2 year warranty (parts and labor) on mechanical and electrical and lifetime warranty (parts only) on the metal superstructure. Consumables are not covered.
Face Velocity FPM
Compact fluorescent lamp
White epoxy steel frame and head unit,
Clear sides and back panel
ebmpapst centrifugal fan
120V, 60Hz or 230V, 50Hz voltages available. Specify when ordering.
Other voltage options available.