Your browser does not meet current security standards and will be unable to proceed through checkout. To finalize your purchase online please update your browser or give us a call at 1.800.733.2522 to place your order.
IN STOCK TLD Polystyrene Serological Pipets, Individually Wrapped, Sterile
• Pipets are sterile, nonpyrogenic, and RNase-/DNase-free
• Exclusive antidrip tip assures accurate delivery
• Identical to Corning Costar stripette pipets
• Color-coded magnifier stripes make volume reading easier
• Bidirectional graduations provide choice of ascending and descending scales
• Negative graduations allow additional working volume
These serological pipets are packaged with a paper/plastic wrap which allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques. It is also ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling. Color-coding on paper allows easy size identification. Paper/plastic wrap allows full view. Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing. Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic (RNase/DNase-Free). Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume. Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper. Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20ºC) their contents with blowout.
*Select only ONE gift. One gift per unit purchased. No refunds or exchanges on gift offer. In the event more than one gift is selected, we will ship the gift of our choosing.