The DigiTrol II temperature control displays both the setpoint and process temperature and uses the most modern control technology for the best temperature stability. The Auto-tune feature minimizes setpoint overshoot and learns your process. Changing your setpoint is easily done with the interface keys. The controller can also perform ramp rate operations to allow the user to slowly raise the process temperature. There are several input types available. This unit comes with a 6’ detachable power cord, grid support bracket, which is ideal for fume hood mounting to maximize bench space. This control is a microprocessor-based, digital indicating, automatic temperature control with a single input and a single output. It features an auto-tuning function that allows automatic setting of control parameters with a minimum of user input required. This family of controls accepts a type "J", “K”, “T” thermocouple depending on the model ordered.
The DigiTrol II automatically sets the PID parameters through a "learning" sequence in the auto-tuning mode. PID parameters include proportional band, reset/integral and rate/derivative. User-friendly features include automatic LED indicators to aid in monitoring and setup, as well as dual LED displays for process temperature and set point indication. This control automatically stores all information in a non-volatile memory.
- • Wide selection of power and temperature controls to match most heating applications
- • Designed and tested to provide accurate, long-term service
- • Low profile, space-saving design
- • Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- • Lab clamp furnished on back of control
- • Electrical: lighted on/off power switch with auxiliary LED indication, fuse protection, 3 wire load receptacle and 3 wire line cord with molded plug
- • Control type: PID parameters with auto/manual mode option, accuracy 0.1% of span
- • Display: dual 4 digit LED, up/down keys, F or C display user select
- • Size: 8" w x 6"d x 3 3/8"h
Applications: Temperature control of heating tapes, mantles, oil baths or any other resistive device.