Purair® FLOW™ Series laminar flow cabinets are designed to protect the work surface, products and materials from particulate contamination. Room air passes through a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter then uniformly by laminar flow through the cabinet interior to protect the work from unfiltered air. The airflow is oriented to exhaust airborne particulate introduced by the user.
The Purair® FLOW™ Series product line employs the Air Science exclusive Multiplex™ HEPA Filtration Technology to sustain the contamination-free environment.
Equipment Included with Purchase
- • Prefilter for Dust ($32 value)
- • HEPA filter (for particulates)
- • Integral fluorescent lighting ($175 value)
- • Cable slip ports (2 in rear wall) ($95 value)
- • Fan Speed Controller ($125 value)
- • Vertical laminar flow with HEPA/ULPA filtration protects materials inside the cabinet from particulates.
- •High airflow capacity
- •Configurable with a broad range of options customized to your specific application.
- •Easy-to-change filters.
- •Available in 2', 3' and 4' widths
- • High-performance ebmpapst™ centrifugal fan
- • Fluorescent cabinet lamp positioned away from laminar flow area
- • All-clear enclosure for maximum visibility
- • Large work surface with optional propropylene tray
- • Disposable polyester fiber pre-filter with 85% arrestance
- • Camfil-Farr main HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron particulates
- • Convenient rear-wall pass-thru port for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads
- • Attractive Air Science white cabinet with blue trim.
- • Optional base stand and mobile cart with locking casters
Purair® FLOW™ Series cabinets offer a proven level of ISO Class 4 product performance at an economical cost. These cabinets are intended for use in non-hazardous applications where biological or biohazard byproducts are not generated and user protection is not required. A range of Air Sciecne innovations are integrated into the clean, simple, low-mainteance design, offering flexible access to the interior work area. Typical applications include:
- • Mycology and food microbiology
- • Plant and mammalian cell culture
- • Clinical pharmacies and hospitals
- • Clean rooms
- • Semiconductor assembly
- • Pharmaceutical products
- • Aerospace contamination control
- • Medical device assembly
- • General research protocols
Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI, and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
The Air Science Performance Advantage
Each Air Science Purair® FLOW™ Cabinet includes features expressed through sound design and certified quality construction. Options and accessories add functional performance to meet specific applications.
- • Professional Quality. Air Science cabinets comply with current technical and safety regulations.
- • Advanced Filtration. Air Science Multiplex™ HEPA Filtration provides high performance protection.
- • Industrial Components. The cabinet frame and work surfaces are durable and chemically resistant.
- • Reliability. Internal systems are isolated from contamination, extending product life.
Convenience and Construction Benefits
Purair® FLOW™ Cabinets are available in 3 model sizes with various options.
- • Cabinets are shipped fully assembled with standard power cords; no installation required.
- • Products are designed for desktop use, or may be installed on an optional base stand or mobile cart.
- • The high capacity air handling system delivers flow velocity of 0.45 m/s or 90 fpm.
- • Purair® FLOW™ cabinets are constructed of steel with a microbial powder finish coating.
2 year warranty (parts and labor) on mechanical and electrical and lifetime warranty (parts only) on the metal superstructure. Consumables are not covered.
||0.45 m/s to 90 fpm
(average airflow measured 6" from filter face; uniformity is ±20%)
||Disposable polyester fibers with 85% arrestance
||HEPA efficiency: 99.99% at 0.3µm
||Screw Compression Clamp
||Compact Fluoresecent Bulb Removed from Air Stream
|Side Window Construction
|Side Window Visible Opacity
|Side Window Color
||White epoxy-coated steel frame with blue legs on cabinet sides.
||ebmpapst™ centrigual fan
||Main ON/OFF switch for fan and lighting. Solid-state fan speed
control with RFI filter maintains blower uniformity.
||24" / 610 mm
||36" / 910 mm
||48" / 1220 mm
||24" / 610 mm
||24" / 610 mm
||24 x 24 x 35"
610 x 610 x 889 mm
|36 x 24 x 35"
914 x 610 x 889 mm
|48 x 24 x 35"
1219 x 610 x 889 mm
||40 x 40 x 40"
1016 x 1016 x 1016 mm
|52 x 45 x 40"
1321 x 1143 x 1016 mm
||72 lbs. / 33 kg
||99 lbs. / 45 kg
||138 lbs. / 63 kg
||129 lbs. / 59 kg
||157 lbs. / 71 kg
||195 lbs. / 88 kg
|Standards and Compliance (All Models)
|Quality Management Systems
ENERGY STAR® Partner
||ISO 14644-1, Class 4
RoHS Exempt under EEE Category 9