The perfect manual pipette for demanding laboratory applications for scientists who prefer a traditional control layout.
The new benchmark
The Transferpette S pipettes were benchmarked against all of the leading instruments, incorporating the best features of each, to achieve an exceptional standard of comfort in a traditional design. The Transferpette S offers robust yet lightweight construction, superior autoclavability, simple one-handed operation, high degree of accuracy and precision, and Easy Calibration™ technology for long lasting reliability. Available as fixed-volume and digital models in volume ranges from 0.1uL to 10mL.
- Centralized pipetting button with optimized stroke length
- True one-handed operation
- Brake to help protect against accidental volume changes
- Always visible four-digit volume display
- Completely and repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes)
The Transferpette S provides maximum versatility and reliable performance over the 0.1uL to 10mL volume range. Eight sizes are available in both digital adjustable and fixed volume instruments.
The Transferpette S accepts universal tips.