Metal Case Uncontrolled (CMU)
Starting at $324.00
• Element temperature range from ambient to 450°C for all mantles except the high temperature units.
• Flexibility of the coiled heating elements absorbs shock, minimizing the risk of flask breakage.
• Heating element is attached to a rigid thermal insulating cartridge to ensure maximum heat transfer and support.
• Heating elements and insulation form an easily replaceable heating cartridge. • Unique air flow through ventilation slots beneath and around the rim and heating cartridge keeps the exterior "cool-to-the-touch."
• Stainless steel screen covering the heating element are grounded directly to the cable for added operator safety.
• All mantles are double fused for added safety.
• Self-supporting nonskid feet and support clamps add stability.
• Four different types of CMU mantle provide a full line of metal mantles. • Controllers are sold separately, (MC242X1, MC242,
MC810BX1, MC810B recommended).
• MC238 or MC238X1 required for use with CMU12 and CMU22.
• Available in twelve sizes from 50 ml to 22 l.
High Temperature (CMUH)
• Available in two sizes from 50 to 500 ml.
• Element temperature range from ambient to 650°C.
Retort Bottom (CMUR)
• Available in eight sizes from 250 ml to 22 l.
• Stand and bench mountable.
• 250-1000 ml units supplied with "L" shaped brackets; 2000-22,000 ml units supplied with retort rod stands.