Heating and Stirring (EMA)
Starting at $1,100.00
• Combines the traditional Electrothermal heating element with easily controlled solid state stirring.
• Outer housing is constructed of chemical resistant and resilient polypropylene minimizing damage from spillage.
• Vented case creates a unique air flow which allows housing to be safe to the touch when in use.
• Grounding screen provides additional safety should spillage or flask breakage occur.
• Heating cartridge can be quickly and easily replaced in the event of failure.
• All mantles are double fused for added safety.
• Stirring is independently controlled with a variable speed control up to 520 rpm.
• Built-in temperature control maintains element temperature from ambient to 450°C.
• Includes an automatic capture feature to catch the stir-bar to start stirring if stirring is disrupted.
• Stirring can be single or bi-directional. Bi-directional stirring feature reverses direction every 20 seconds.
• Two indicator lights signal "Power On" and "Heater On."