Controlled Electromantle (EM) Mantle
Starting at $476.00
· Vented case creates a unique air flow which allows housing to be safe to the touch when in use.
· Outer housing is constructed of chemical resistant and resilient polypropylene minimizing damage from spillage.
· Element temperature range from ambient to 450°C.
· The coiled heating element is suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge to provide maximum heat transfer and support.
· The flexible heating element ensures minimum risk of flask breakage. · Heating cartridge can be quickly and simply replaced.
· Five liter mantles have two heating elements (upper and lower); the upper element can be switched on/off.
· This series has all the same features as the Basic EM mantles and has a built-in temperature control that regulates element temperatures from ambient to 450°C.
· An amber "Heater On" light indicates when power is being supplied to the heaters.
· A clear "Power On" light indicates when the power is on.