Deep Well Plate, 96 Well, Square Wells, V-Bottom
Starting at $498.16
HTS Friendly - compatible with most liquid-handling robots.
Globe Scientific is excited to introduce these new 96 deep-well plates! They are compatible with numerous applications including compound storage, lysing methods, molecular and cell biology and many more. Each square well incorporates highly polished walls, radiused corners and a V-shaped bottom for maximum sample recovery and centrifugation. The SBS footprint allows use with popular automated purification and extraction systems and automated liquid handling robots. These deep-well plates are manufactured from virgin polypropylene to ensure purity and sample integrity, chemical resistance and compatibility with long-term storage needs. They are available in cases of 50 plates (5 packs of 10 plates).
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, Pyrogens and PCR inhibitors
- SBS footprint — meets ANSI/SLAS 1-2004
- Flatness tested for reliable performance on automated equipment
- Smooth well surfaces ensure maximum sample recovery
- Centrifugation to 4,000 x g
- Raised rim facilitates secure sealing with films or sealing mats
- High clarity for easy sample viewing
- Easy-to-read alpha-numeric indexing
- Notched corners for easy orientation
- Made in the USA