Poly ProBath Water Bath
Starting at from $581.36 Sale $494.16
At literally half the cost of other same-sized water baths, the Poly Pro bath has a unique polypropylene chamber. Whether the Poly Pro bath is used to simply keep media warm, or for an experiment that requires precise temperature control this water bath is ideal for all general-purpose laboratory applications. Due to the distinctive nature of polypropylene, not only is the chamber's surface resistant to corrosion and chemical attack, but glossy finish is non-stick for easy clean-up and removal of mineral deposits. Equipped with a low water detection system the Poly Pro will sound an alarm and shut off power to the heater if the water level is below one inch.
|Specifications||Poly ProBath Water Bath|
|Precision||Display and internal temperature uniformity +/-0.4C|
|Displays||3 digit, 0.1C increments|
|Temperature Controllers||Digital microcomputer|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz, 300 W, 2.6 A|
|Net Weight||6 lb. (shipping weight 7 lb.)|
|Capacity||5.5 liters (each chamber)|
|Covers||Impact resistant, see-through polymer cover|
|Outside Dimenions||40 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 17 cm tall (15.75"x9.875"x6.75")|
|Inside Dimensions||32 cm wide x 17 cm deep x 13.3 cm tall, (12.625"x6.75"x5.25")/td>|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 99.9°C|
|Warranty||2 year, repair or replacement|
- • Large digital display
- • Simple Two button operation.
- • Clear instructions printed on front label.
- • The RS-PB-100 is literally half the cost of other similar sized water baths that offer the same capabilities.
- • A digital microcomputer provides display accuracy and temperature uniformity of +/-0.4C
- • The durable, nonconductive polypropylene interior and exterior provide 'double insulation'
- • Rigid polypropylene chamber will not distort or bend and is resistant to dents and chemical attack of virtually all types.
- • Compact size measures 40 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 17 cm tall (15.75"x9.875"x6.75").
- • Weight approx. 6 lbs with built-in handles for easy gripping.
- • Uses patented WaveOn water sensing technology to detect low water levels