Spill-proof (EMX) And V - Shaped (EMV)
Starting at $422.00
- • Unique patented air flow through ventilation slots beneath and around the rim of the case ensure a low, cool temperature.
- • Built-in electronic controller regulates heating element from ambient to 450°C.
- • Coiled heating element is suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge to provide maximum heat transfer and support.
- • Replaceable cartridge is used for the heating element.
- • All units, except 50 ml models, are provided with an upper and lower heating element so each mantle can hold multiple size of flasks. Heating element can be turned off or on.
- • For maximum operator protection, EMV and EMX models are grounded should spillage or flask breakage occur.
- • EMX units are designed with a built-in stainless steel liner that gives electrical and mechanical protection against spillage and enables easy cleaning.
- •The EMV and EMX heating mantles accept a wide range of flasks and funnel sizes for greater flexibility.
- • The EMV and EMX mantles have a bottom run-off which enables 60° funnels of various diameters to be heated.
- • EMV models are designed with a stainless steel screen covering the heated elements that protects the operator from shock hazards due to spills or flask breakage.
- • Includes double fuses and two indicator lights to indicate "Power On" and "Heater On."
- • All models include support rod holder.
Note: EMV1000/SCEX1 and EMV1000/SCEX1 are the Spill Proof Models