Starting at from $85.04 Sale $76.54
Timer performs reproducible stirring, heating, or pumping times.
- • Use for timed shutdown or start-up of apparatus during any test
- • Programmable in any one-minute interval from 23 hours, 59 minutes to one minute
- • Countdown mode turns any piece of equipment on or off at the end of a set time period, which eliminates scheduling time-of-day settings and reduces programming time
- • Time-of-day mode permits programming of 14 a.m./p.m. clock settings for each day of the week, up to 96 on/off settings per week
- • Manual override function allows equipment to be switched on/off instantly without disturbing the program
- • Rechargeable NiCad battery maintains settings in the event of an electrical outage
- • Three-prong grounded receptacle and relays control equipment rated to 125V, 15A, 1800W, 1/3hp
- • A green LED indicates the on/off mode of attached equipment
- • Case is made of high-impact ABS plastic
- • Traceable*
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Calibrated by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
|Dimensions:||11.1H x 5.4W x 4.4D cm (4 3/8 x 2 1/8 x 1 3/4")|
|Weight:||255 g (9 oz.)|
Ordering Information: Supplied with rechargeable NiCad battery and a High Reliability certificate.