Corning® Stirrers, 120V/60Hz
Starting at from $194.75 Sale $175.28
Corning offers single position stirrers with two different top materials: the traditional Pyroceram® glass-ceramic tops for durability and corrosion resistance and high impact ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic tops for applications with less rigorous demands.
Corning also offers single position Slow Speed Stirrers.
Stirrers with Pyroceram tops
These premium Corning stirrers with PYROCERAM glass-ceramic tops offer superior performance and reliability in a durable, low profile, space-saving design.
The new Corning Digital Pyroceram Stirrers display the stir bar speed using a bright LED panel to give you better control of your stirring process. Exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed for aqueous, viscous, or semi-solid solutions. Automatic ramp up speed adjustment minimizes decoupling. Available in two top sizes:
- • PC-410D with a 5" x 7" (12.7 x 17.8cm) Pyroceram top
- • PC-610D with a 10" x 10" (25.4 x 25.4cm) Pyroceram top
A standard Pyroceram top stirrer without a stirring speed display is available in one top size:
- • PC-210 with a 4" x 5" (10.2 x 12.7cm) Pyroceram top
Corning Pyroceram top stirrers offer:
- • Enclosed electronics to protect components, improve performance, and prolong product life.
- • 60-1100 RPM stirring range (digital models to 1150RPM)
- • Stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling and stirring speed capability.
- • Low-profile design uses less space on bench tops and under hoods.
- • Two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional support rod.
- • Two-year warranty (PC-171 has a 1 year warranty)
Stirrers with ABS plastic tops
Corning offers two stirrers with rugged ABS plastic tops: The 5" x 5" (12.7 x 12.7cm) plastic top Scholar™ PC-171 Stirrer (Figure 3) is compact and ideal for student applications. The large PC-611 stirrers (Figure 4) have an 11" x 11" (27.9 x 27.9cm) top and can stir large volumes (over 30L) of liquid with ease.
- • UL, cUL and CE approved
- • 1 year warranty
- • Space saving design and light weight
|Specifications||Corning® Single Position Stirrers|
|Top Plate Size||4”x5”||5”x5”||5”x7”||10”x10”||11”x11”|
|Stirring Range||60-1100 RPM||100-1600 RPM||60-1150 RPM||60-1150 RPM||None|
|Top Plate Material||Ceramic||ABS Plastic||Ceramic||Ceramic||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||2 Year||1 Year||2 Year||2 Year||1 Year|
*Select only ONE gift. One gift per unit purchased. No refunds or exchanges on gift offer. In the event more than one gift is selected, we will ship the gift of our choosing.