Labconco XPert Weigh Box
Starting at from $13,340.00 Sale $12,006.00
Select a product below and add it to your cart to request a quote.
Labconco XPert Weigh Box
XPert Weigh Boxes are glove boxes designed for use in pharmaceutical research, nanotechnology, biochemistry and in cleanroom applications requiring ISO Class 3 conditions. Their inlet and outlet HEPA filters provide a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from hazardous airborne particulates and powders. Their uses include handling hazardous particulates and powders, microorganisms, low-level radiochemicals, carcinogens and asbestos.
These isolators include an anti-static ionizer fan to reduce static charge and a balance vibration isolator, both useful during weighing operations. One year warranty.
Additional components required but not included:
- • One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell. Labconco recommends this website for a comprehensive listing of chemical resistance data for polyethylene.
- • Dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- • 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, 26.4" wide x 12.5" high, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- • Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- • Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- • Anti-static ionizer fan to circulate ionized air inside the box to reduce static charge during weighing
- • Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 5 amp maximum circuit load
- • Neoprene gloves, size 9 3/4", are included.
- • Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 13 CFM to 75 CFM.
- • Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
- • Switches for light, blower and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- • Inlet and outlet HEPA filters, 99.99% efficient on 0.3 micron particulates
- • Test port for challenging HEPA filter integrity
- • Main chamber static pressure gauge for monitoring HEPA filter loading.
- • Approximately 13 cubic feet of interior space in main chamber
- • 11.0" nominal ID x 12.0" long transfer chamber
- • Factory leak tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge
- • No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10(-3) ml/sec
- • Meet Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- • Transfer chamber interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel
- • 0.05 ppm average tracer gas levels or less detected during perimeter scan testing (surpasses ASHRAE 110 standards)
- • Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14644-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieved ISO Class 3 conditions (equivalent to Class 1) at both minimum and maximum operational airflow volumes
- • Vibration less than 1.5 x 10(-5) inches displacement measured at the work surface at both minimum and maximum airflow volumes
- • ETL listed (115 volt models)
- • CE Conformity (230 volt models)