ST20 Stirring Systems
Starting at from $1,922.00 Sale $1,825.90
This powerful stirring system has a totally enclosed, 1/8 hp, cool, quiet-running, permanent-magnet motor in direct- and gear-drive models with torques from 3.1 lb.-in. (3.57 kg-cm) to 96 lb.-in. (111 kg-cm). It provides a stirrer with more power and a selection of speed ranges up to 2,500 rpm with a continuously variable speed control.
· Wide variety of sizes and horsepower ratings to meet most applications
· Feedback circuitry to maintain speed even when viscosity changes
· DC-filtered motors on most models to handle heavier loads and provide greater durability
· Propellers and paddles for most applications
· Cord-connected controls for safety and convenience
· Reversible motors
Specifications: The ST20 stirring system is furnished complete with motor and mounting bracket, controller, and the following accessories:
· 099D A260100 3-jaw, keyless chuck and arbor for ST20N and ST220N only
· 099D A260200 3-jaw, keyless chuck and arbor for ST20 geared models
· 099D A260106 propeller
· 100D LC300 heavy-duty 90° clamp
· Lab stand 099D A130150 is recommended to mount the ST20.
Lab bench case: 8"w x 6"d x 3.38"h
Motor bracket: 4.5"w x 4.5"d x 9.5"h, with 8.5" rod
Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
Note: Lab Stand sold separately (see accessories)