RICCA Topical Hand Sanitizer
Taking a Critical Step in your Protection Protocols with Ricca Topical Hand Sanitizer
Meeting the WHO and FDA requirements for effectively killing 99.9% of germs including the Human Coronavirus also known as COVID-19, the RICCA Hand Sanitizer is here to help with the protection from the spread. Carefully formulated with 75% Isopropyl Alcohol and without the unnecessary Fragrances, Artificial Dyes, SLS, Parabens and Phthalates, choose only the best for you and your business!
According to the CDC, using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can help you avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others when soap and water are not available. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of microbes on hands.
How To Properly Use:
Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Supervise young children when they use hand sanitizer to prevent swallowing alcohol, especially in schools and childcare facilities.
- Apply. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
- Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds.
Note: Do not rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it’s dry; it may not work as well against germs.
Right, Ready, RICCA
- Tightest Specifications in the industry, lowest lot-to-lot variability
- ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratories, FDA, cGMP compliant facilities
- All products Certified Traceable to NIST Standards when available
- Nationwide manufacturing/inventory locations
- Full documentation with each product – Certificate of Analysis
- Chemists ready to assist you in selecting the right product
- Over 40 years of successfully serving you, our customer
Now more than ever you need a brand and distributor you can trust for your Hand Sanitizer needs.
In Stock and Perfect For Your Lab or Business!