The Difference is the Quality
Microflex® Gloves- The Branded Leader You Can Trust
Since 1988, Microflex Corporation has been recognized as the quality leader among thin-film hand protectionproviders. Microflex has an innovative approach to the glove market. We design specific gloves for specific needs to help professionals do their job better and consistently protect them.
Quality is the Key – ISO 13485 certified
In addition to complying with the FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR), Microflex is THE ONLY glove manufacturer that is ISO 13485 registered.This quality assurance sets Microflex apart from the competition.
- ISO 13485 requirements reach beyond the normal quality system standards of FDA, QSR, and ISO 9000 that are employed by our competitors.
- These standards are used when an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services, as required by the Medical Device Directive of the European Union.
- ISO 13485 standards ensure that products consistently meet quality standards, and customer and regulatory requirements
Microflex® gloves, across the board, exceed all current and proposed medical examination glove standards imposed by the ASTM International and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The Microflex Quality System
The Microflex Quality System is just that – a System. What does this mean for Microflex customers and partners when you choose Microflex products?
- You are getting one of the best gloves on the market with the service and support from a company that adheres to a higher standard of quality
- Your gloves meet ISO 13485 requirements, which include more stringent detail regarding technical files, complaint handling, work environments, risk analysis, identification, traceability, and record retention
Microflex goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure the quality of our products. The Microflex Management Team meets every six (6) months to assess the metrics and performance of the Quality System. We are committed to constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our products to ensure better-performing products for our customers. On a daily basis, we test the performance of our gloves in our in-house laboratory and use this data to continually improve the performance, safety, and reliability of Microflex products.
We are also continuously searching for ways to improve our Service Quality. We have implemented the C.A.R.E. customer complaint management program, which is designed to answer the questions and concerns of our customers relating to product quality and technical information. We have a dedicated, trained staff on-hand to work with customers that have experienced adverse reactions, or have received product that doesn’t meet customer expectations.
Microflex Participation in C-TPAT
Microflex is a voluntary member of the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) joint initiative with the Department of Homeland Defense, which is designed to build cooperative relationships that strengthen overall supply chain and border security.
Try Microflex® today and see the difference for yourself!
Information provided by Microflex®