Across Int. AccuTemp Vacuum Ovens
Starting at $1,290.00
Select a product below and add it to your cart to request a quote.
Across Int. AccuTemp Vacuum Ovens
Every one of these vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving their facilities.
Attention (Heated Ovens): Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Built-in white LED lights.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- UL 61010-1 (does not apply to AT19u)
- CSA C22.2 (does not apply to AT19u)
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
|Sku||Capacity, cu ft||Chamber Material||Chamber Size||Electrical Information||Height, in||In Door Lights||Length, in||# of Shelves||Temperature Range||Temperature Uniformity||Warm Up Time|
|AT19-UL.220||1.9 cu ft||Stainless steel||16.5 x 14.5 x 14 (in.)||220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts||28 in.||White LED||23 in.||5 aluminum 16 x 14.25 (in.) slide-in shelves||Ambient to 480°F||+/- 6% of setpoint||To 100°F: 45 minutes|
|AT160-UL.220||16 cu ft||Stainless steel||25.6 x 30 x 35.5 (in.)||220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts||33 in.||White LED||37 in.||6 aluminum 25 x 29.25 (in.) fixed shelves||Ambient to 200°F||+/- 5% of setpoint|
|AT75a-UL.110||7.5 cu ft||Stainless steel||22 x 23.5 x 25 (in.)||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts||35 in.||White LED||31 in.||5 aluminum 22 x 23.25 (in.) fixed shelves||Ambient to 480°F||+/- 5% of setpoint||To 100°F: 45 minutes / To 480°F: 2 h 15 minutes|
|AT09-UL.110||0.9 cu ft||Stainless steel||12 x 12 x 11 (in.)||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts||23.4 in.||White LED||20 in.||4 aluminum 11.5 x 11.25 (in.) slide-in shelves||Ambient to 480°F||+/- 6% of setpoint||To 100°F: 40 minutes|
|AT160-UL.110||16 cu ft||Stainless steel||25.6 x 30 x 35.5 (in.)||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts||33 in.||White LED||37 in.||6 aluminum 25 x 29.25 (in.) fixed shelves||Ambient to 200°F||+/- 5% of setpoint|
|AT32-UL.110||3.2 cu ft||Stainless steel||18 x 18 x 18 (in.)||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts||30.5 in.||White LED||24 in.||3 aluminum 17.5 x 17.25 (in.) fixed shelves||Ambient to 480°F||+/- 5% of setpoint||To 100°F: 35 minutes / To 480°F: 60 minutes|
|AT19-UL.220||1 in.||2 years|
|AT160-UL.220||5 in.||2 years|
|AT75a-UL.110||4.5 in.||2 years|
|AT09-UL.110||1 in.||2 years|
|AT160-UL.110||5 in.||2 years|
|AT32-UL.110||4.75 in.||2 years|