Griffin Beaker Mantlefrom $216.00
This beaker mantle covers both the bottom and the side for improved safety and efficiency of glass beakers. Even small liquid volumes may be heated in this mantle because its heat is concentrated at the bottom. Heating mantles are preferred to Bunsen burners or hot plates for organic liquids. They provide even heating (no hot spots) and maximum surface coverage for better temperature uniformity. Must be operated through a power control.
- • Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration
- • Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels to reduce the chance of thermal shock and damage to glassware
- • Withstands 400°C internal operating temperature
- • Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations
- • All 115 volt units are CSA certified
- • Electrical: 4 foot 3 wire cord with locking connector
Applications: Heating mantles are the safest and most commonly used method to heat a reaction mixture.
Caution: chemical spillage, overheating, overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce service life!
Heating MantleWhenever your requirements demand the highest quality for your laboratory supplies and lab equipment, such as heating mantles, always look to The Lab Depot for the best value. We are your source for over 250,000 products, including heating mantles and, just as with all of our lab equipment, the heating mantles are covered by excellent warranties – both by Lab Depot and by the product manufacturers such as Barnstead.