Thermo Barnstead Classic Still Storage Reservoirs and Accessories
from $3,986.00sale $3,587.40(save 10%)
Select a Thermo Scientific Barnstead Classic Still Storage Reservoir and mounting option that will best fit your needs. The Ventgard Air Filter, Water Seal, and UV Light Assembly are required accessories that will protect your pure water during storage.
• Available in 10 to 200 gallon reservoir options.
• Crafted from copper and hand-wiped with pure tin to ensure the purity of the distilled water.
• All tanks include a removable cover, water elvel sight glass, and a tin-coated draw-off faucet with serrated hose nipple.
• Connections provide for optional accessories including pumps and fully automated controls.
• Requires a floor stand or wall bracket (10 or 25 gallon reservoirs only) for proper installation.
Floor Stands and Wall Brackets
• Choose either a floor stand or wall bracket for proper installation of reservoir.
• 10, 25, and 50 gallon reservoir stands are fabricated from heavy gauge sheet metal and have adjustable feet.
• 100 and 200 gallon reservoir stands are fabricated of thick steel angle-iron.
• 10 gallon reservoir wall brackets are fabricated from heavy gauge alumninum.
• 25 gallon reservoir brackets are fabricated of thick steel angle-iron.
Ventgard Air Filter and Water Seal
• Protects the stored water against airborne particulates, organics, and CO2
• Water seal works as a one-way valve to allow distilled water into reservoir.
• Prevents air from entering the reservoir via the condenser atmospheric vent.
UV Light Assembly
• Maintains sterility in the tank.
• UV lamp is enclosed by a tubular, transparent, inert sheath.
• When lamp changes are necessary, only the lamp needs to be removed. The reservoir cover and sheath remain in place eliminating any exposure of water to contamination from the air.
Thermo Scientific Barnstead Distribution Pumps
• Our distribution pumps are used with purified water storage tanks when it is necessary to keep the pure water under pressure for delivery to locations above tank level or at greater-than-gravity flow pressure.
• Choose from four sizes.
• Choose a pump equipped a tin bypass with restrictive orifice for tank and a low-level cutoff switch to shut pump off on storage tank low water conditions.
• Purity is maintained with nonreactive wetted parts.
• Heavy duty, totally enclosed, split-phase induction motor.
• Motor starters not included; all external wiring by customer.