- •Inert and resistant to tough acids, corrosives, and heat
- • Feature dual-density flame arrester, self-closing cap, and pressure relief mechanism
- •Current-carrying carbon insert imbedded in the can provides proper grounding
- •Insert prevents the creation of an arc during filling or pouring
- •All cans are FM approved
- •Round cans are UL and C-UL listed
High-density polyethylene cans are dent-, puncture-, and chip-resistant. Cans are inert to resist tough acids and corrosives as well as heat. They feature a conductive current-carrying carbon insert embedded in the rib of the container, completing a ground path between the cover assembly and the flame arrester in the spout. When used with a grounding strip, this provides proper grounding and prevents the creation of an arc during filling or pouring.
The self-closing cap, pressure relief mechanism, and dual-density flame arrester work together to prevent ignition sources without restricting liquid flow in or out of the can.
Cans are available with steel-plated or stainless steel hardware. FM approved. Round cans are UL and C-UL listed.