GENESYS™ 20 Visible Spectrophotometerfrom $2,150.00
GENESYS™ 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS 20 is a compact, low-cost, easy-to-use, Visible spectrophotometer designed for classrooms and routine laboratories. A simple, 4-step measurement process and optional VISIONlite™ software make the GENESYS 20 the most cost-effective, visible spectrophotometer available.
Multiple purpose capabilities allow you to measure a wide range of analytes.
Precise and Reliable
- • Compact footprint provides a space-saving, convenient system's Intuitive keyboard with integrated controls and LCD display
- • Routine measurements require just a few keystrokes
- • Direct measurement of routine absorbance or transmittance data
- • Concentration mode for single point standard or factor-based quantitative analysis
- • Optional holders for test tubes and long path cells to 50mm
- • User-selectable choice of five languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- • Bidirectional RS-232-C interface
Low Cost of Ownership
- • Cleanable, chemical-resistant surfaces and rugged design withstands harsh laboratory environments
- • Few moving parts; virtually maintenance-free operation
- • Choose instrument with or without integral printer
Includes: 10mm cell holder, dust cover, and U.S. power cord.
||GENESYS™ 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
||10mm cell holder; dust cover; U.S. power cord
||Grating Based, 1200 lines/mm
||-0.1 to 2.5 Absorbance; 0 -125% Transmittance; 0 - 1999 Concentration
||≤0.1%T at 340 and 400 nm
||325 - 1,100 nm
||120V 50/60 Hz
The double beam spectrophotometer measures the ratio of the light intensity on two different paths. A single beam spectrophotometer measures the absolute light intensity. However, both are easy to use, reliable and efficient. In additional to offering quality spectrophotometers, The Lab Depot also carries a complete selection of Spectrosil spectrophotometer cells and disposable Cuvettes. When you think quality spectrophotometers, think of The Lab Depot.